NAMI Santa Clara County Support Groups
Up-to-date information about all NAMI Santa Clara support groups and other support groups in the area is maintained in our resource guide.
Nami Santa Clara offers support groups for:
- Consumers (those diagnosed with a mental illness)
The Connection Recovery group, which meets on Sunday afternoons at the NAMI office, is particularly well attended.
- Family and Friends of those with Mental Illness
We currently have seven NAMI support groups for family, friends and caregivers that each meet on a monthly basis.
- Family, Friends, and Consumers
We currently have nine support groups for family, friends, caregivers and consumers that each meet on a monthly basis.
Other support groups in the area include:
- Parents Helping Parents
- Suicide & Crisis Services
- Centre for Living with Dying
- Services for Brain Injury (SBI)
- API (Asian Pacific Islanders) Adult & Young Adult Peer Support
Support groups in other languages include:
- Se Habla Español
Check out our Resource Guide for meeting times and places.